The top leading organizations such as Jindal Stainless, SUGAR Cosmetics, Tata Consumer Products, Lenskart, Wipro, and many more have appointed their top HR Leadership such as CHRO and CPO in the year 2023.
The senior top HR leaders/ CHRO functions as strategic business partners for divisions leading the human resources (HR) function and serve as active leaders on HR policies, practices, resources, and transactions.
The latest major top HR leadership appointments of CHRO & HR-Head in the year 2023 are as below:-
- Jindal Stainless appoints Sushil Baveja as CHRO: Jindal Stainless appointed Sushil Baveja as the new Chief Human Resources Officer. With experience over 3 decades in Indian and multinational organizations, Sushil Baveja is in charge of managing the organization’s talent, fostering its culture, and taking it to new heights.
- SUGAR Cosmetics appoints Nirav Jagad as Chief People Officer: SUGAR Cosmetics appointed Nirav Jagad as Chief People Officer. Nirav Jagad is a People and Culture Leader with more than 19 years of experience. He is a strong communicator and relationship manager at all levels with an excellent track record of developing, delivering, and leading transformational solutions and operations.
- Tata Consumer Products appoints Tarun N P Varma as Global CHRO: Tata Consumer Products appointed Tarun N P Verma as Global CHRO. In his new role, he is responsible for developing a competitive and compelling employee value proposition (EVP) and embedding an integrated people agenda to accelerate delivery across all the pillars of TCP’s business strategy.
- Infosys appoints Shaji Mathew as Group Head- HR: Infosys appointed Shaji Mathew as Group Head of Human Resources effective March 22, 2023. Shaji took over from Krish Shankar who retires on March 21, 2023, after serving in this role since 2015.
- Havells India appoints Preemita Singh as EVP and CHRO: Havells India Ltd appointed Preemita Singh as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. In this role, she is responsible for the entire People and Culture agenda of the organization.
- Ecom Express appointed Prashant Khullar as CHRO: Ecom Express Limited appointed Prashant Khullar as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). In this role, Prashant is responsible for serving over 50,000 employees at Ecom Express.
- Yokohama Off-Highway Tires gets Amit Chincholikar as Global CHRO: Yokohama Off-Highway Tires appointed Amit Chincholikar as Global Chief Human Resources Officer. He has extensive hands-on experience in developing and delivering human resource strategy – global experience across several HR verticals. He has a strong business focus and collaborative mindset.
- Yes Bank appoints Archana Shiroor as CHRO Designate: Yes Bank has appointed Archana Shiroor as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) designate. In her new role, Shiroor is responsible for the Human Resources function and will help in driving people strategy at Yes Bank. She will succeed Anurag Adlakha. Anurag Adlakha superannuated in June 2023.
- Jubilant ropes in Cognizant India’s Shantanu Jha as Group CHRO: An Indian conglomerate, Jubilant Bhartia Group appoints Shantanu Jha as Group Chief Human Resources Officer. Shantanu is an experienced engineer turned HR leader with over 25 years of experience. His key areas of experience in Human Resources include Recruitment & Onboarding, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, Transformation, Offboarding, and HR Transitions.
- Ambuja Cements appoints Manoj Kumar Sharma as CHRO: Ambuja Cements appointed Manoj Kumar Sharma as Chief human resources officer (CHRO). In this role, he is responsible for Succession Planning, HR Transformation, HR Strategy, Strategic Human Resources Leadership, and Talent Management.
- Tata 1mg appoints Ina Bajwa as CHRO: India’s leading consumer health platform, Tata 1mg appointed Ina Bajwa as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). As CHRO of Tata 1mg, she is dedicated to elevating the performance-driven culture based on Tata Group’s values of leading with trust.
- Lenskart ropes in Shweta Shukla as CPO: Eyewear startup, Lenskart appoints an alumnus of XLRI Jamshedpur, Shweta Shukla as its new Chief People Officer. She replaced Lenskart’s Founder and CEO Peyush Bansal who had been also working as Chief HR Officer for the last two and half years.
- Wipro Enterprises appoints Vikrant Gupta as CHRO: Wipro Enterprises Limited appointed Vikrant Gupta as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). He is an HR professional with expertise across industries like services, manufacturing, retail, and technology.