You’re not a victim for sharing your story. You are a survivor setting the world on fire with your truth. And you never know who needs your light, your warmth, and raging courage.
Sexual harassment is becoming such a common problem in workplaces that it’s majorly alarming for the world. The impact of such acts at the workplace is mind-numbing and negatively affects the life and rights of women.
Such molesting actions directly disturb workplace productivity as well as the development of society. It’s not only the government or legal forces that should look into this. Every human should do their part in ensuring the utmost safety for the women around them.
In light of the same topic, Zimyo in partnership with Compliance Calendar brings a valuable webinar to spread awareness on PoSH at the workplace and what measures every person can take on their part.
Don’t be ashamed of your story – It will inspire others.
Zimyo welcomes you all to yet another webinar of its series.
- What is PoSH?
- What are the different forms of sexual harassment?
- How to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Are men the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace?
- What are the benefits of PoSH training?
- What are the mandatory steps toward PoSH Compliance?
- What is the need for PoSH training to build a happy workforce?
The panelists are Amitabh Kumar, Chief Human Resources Officer, Zimyo, Shivangi Tibrewala, Business Evangelist, Compliance Calendar, and Romesh Srivastava, Editor-In-Chief, SightsIn Plus.
Date & Time : October 12, 2022 04:00 PM
Link to Register: Please Click Here to register.