An Irish-American professional services company, Accenture in India is hiring for various jobs for entry-level and experienced people including HR jobs.
Entry Level Careers
The company said on the page, “We are hiring graduates and post-graduates for exciting roles at our Advanced Technology Centers in India. Begin your career journey with us and discover how your talents and skills can help change the world.”
Roles of Graduates
- Application Development Associate: Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications for meeting business requirements. B.E./B. Tech (all streams) graduates, from 2022 and 2023 batch pass-outs can apply here.
- System and Application Services Associate: Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure; develop applications using a low-code development platform and work on test automation engineering. B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, or BMS graduates, with full-time education, can apply. 2022 & 2023 graduates can apply here.
Roles of Post-Graduates
- Application Development Associate: Translate technology trends into solutions, develop automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies, and integrate them into existing solutions. M.E./M.Tech., M.C.A., and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) post-graduates, from 2022 and 2023 batch pass-outs can apply.
- System and Application Services Associate: Drive resolution of functional, technical, and infrastructure issues; support projects by tracking and managing project management activities and creating test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data. M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA post-graduates can apply. 2022 & 2023 graduates can apply here.
Career in Foreign Language
- Associate Software Engineer: In this role, you will get to interact with key client teams to design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications. B.E, B.Tech., M.E, M.Tech., MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates from the 2021-2023 batch with Foreign Language Proficiency in Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Italian can apply.
- System and Application Services Associate: In this role, you will drive resolution for functional, technical, and infrastructure issues, you will work to translate business requirements and technical and functional documents. Providing interpretation support during different phases of the project life cycle. B.A, M.A, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com., B.Voc., BMS graduates or similar degree holders from 2021-2023 pass-outs with Foreign Language Proficiency in Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, or Portuguese can apply.
Job Opportunities for HR and Other Experienced People
Accenture in India is also hiring for various HR profiles to know more and apply click here.
Accenture is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries.
The company has nearly 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.