A leading global telecommunications company, Bharti Airtel Limited is hiring for various roles including internships and HR roles.
The company is hiring for the position of Marketing Intern.
The company said, “We at Airtel are in the process of transforming our marketing processes across propositions, branding, insights, online growth, and customer lifecycle management using AI.”
“We are looking for people with a keen interest/ knowledge of coding and AI tools who can contribute to this”, the company added.
“We promise the most power-packed introduction to all verticals of marketing during this internship”, the company further said.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to business issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Work on AI tools
- To know more and apply click here.
How to Apply
Airtel’s evolution has been a testimony to a smart risk-taking appetite. Airtel was the first to bring 4G to India. Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa.
Headquartered in New Delhi, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed home broadband, DTH, and enterprise services including national & international long-distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel has over 403 million customers across its operations.