Who can Apply?
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of service as Class – I Gazetted Officer in Police Force.
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to or above Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years of service as a Class – I Gazetted Officer in Paramilitary Forces.
A Graduate in any Discipline from a Recognized University / Institute can apply for the position. The Last date for Submission of Application & Payment of fees at Bank Of Baroda is 10.02.2024.
Moreover, The place of posting will be depending upon the Bank’s requirement from time to time. Candidates shall be placed at any of its Offices/Branches in India.
- Rs.600/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for General, EWS & OBC candidates.
- Rs.100/- + Applicable Taxes + Payment Gateway Charges for SC, ST & Women.
- The candidate is required to pay the non-refundable application fee/Intimation charges irrespective of whether online test is conducted or not and even if the candidate is shortlisted or not for the interview.
The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment. The candidates are requested to note down acknowledgement number and a copy of application form for their future reference.
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (-1- year) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.