Capgemini, a French multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting, is hiring for various profiles in India. The positions are open across India like; Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, etc., and the company is inviting applications for the same.
Get The Future You Want at Capgemini in India! Click here to explore the opportunities, Or Click here for a job search. You can also search for job opportunities on the company’s LinkedIn Page which has various job openings.
Manushree Singh, Diversity & Inclusion Leader – India, Capgemini said, “All of us are born free and equal in dignity and rights. I believe everyone’s journey is individual and we are truly inclusive when we respect each other’s differences and value them for who they are. Creating Open-Minds lets you see the true potential in people. Come join me in driving the OUTfront program as allies and be a change-maker.”
As the Pride Month, the company has also geared up its campaign for OUTfront: LGBTQ+ inclusion, jobs aspirants can click here to apply.
Capgemini makes focused efforts to ensure to adapt to the culture of LGBT+ inclusion. Here are some of the steps that the company adopts towards strengthening its gender agenda and enhancing LGBT+ people’s experience at Capgemini offices in India.
- Sensitization sessions for its employees to have an open mind and embrace all diversities in workplace.
- Regular review of HR policies and processes for building an inclusive workplace through use of gender-neutral terms like a partner (instead of husband or wife).
- Non-discrimination against people who have come out at its workplace as LGBT+ community – in the day-to-day operations, performance appraisals through frequent connects with the employees and concerned HR partners.
- The company provides a safe platform for its employees and leaders to talk on the topics of gender inclusion via Podcast and Yammer (internal chat application) conversations.
- Capgemini’s commitment to inclusion is reflected through its Diversity and Inclusion charter and non-discrimination statement.
IT Major is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
Capgemini is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
It has a globally diverse workforce of 355,000 employees in more than 50 countries.