Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology invites applications for Pooled Campus Drive 2021 of batch Engineering / MCA freshers.
The company said on the advertisement page, “We create opportunities for our colleagues to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our +50-year growth story is built upon the workforce of the future, and we enable our talent to excel in their careers by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling,”
“The nature of work and careers are changing fast – the right skills are equally essential along with academic qualifications. If you have the passion, the right skill, and the aptitude to work with new technologies, then Capgemini is the place to get the future you want in your career. We cordially invite engineers from all streams and branches to register and apply. Please refer to the eligibility guidelines given below.” It added.
All the interested candidates should meet below eligibility criteria
- Candidates graduating in 2021/graduated in 2021
- Qualification – MCA, BE/BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME/MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ME/MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement bond
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate should not take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- Entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations.
Commenting on Training Program the company said, “Post successful completion of our hiring process, you will be groomed through an intense 8-10 weeks of central training program of Capgemini,”
“Our Training 2.0 model offers best in class and unique learning experience and unleashes the potential in you. Our training platform NEXT offers you a very customized learning journey with a plethora of courses from Coursera, Pluralsight, UDEMY, etc,’ It added.
How to Apply
The last date to register is October 20, 2021. Click here to apply.