One of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, Ericsson is hiring for various roles globally including in India.
Commenting on the hiring process company said, “Are you a passionate, engaged, and technology-driven professional who thrives in working with Cloud, Radio, and more? Join us at Ericsson, contribute and learn from the best!”
“Working at Ericsson means being part of creating the future world. With great opportunities for exceptional people from all backgrounds in 180 countries, there is no limit to what we can achieve together”, it added.
The company is hiring under the below categories-
- Data and analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Account management
- Legal and Finance
- Marketing and communications
To explore the current jobs visit the career page.
Ericsson is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
The company is creating a diverse and inclusive organization that is core to its values (Respect, Professionalism, Perseverance, and Integrity) at Ericsson, that’s why the company nurtures it in everything it does.
Ericsson’s role in shaping the future
As an industry and society, the company must work together to ensure a sustainable and connected future, because what Ericsson today sets the foundation for what’s possible tomorrow. The purpose and vision set out the power of mobile connectivity to deliver positive change and the focused role that Ericsson will play in shaping that change to create a better world.
Ericsson created the technology that first connected people and will soon connect everything. But the company’s role as a connector and orchestrator also means more – from being a key contributor to the open standards that enable the industry; to providing innovative environments to shape and prove new solutions; to driving global partnerships that scale the impact of technology for positive change.
Once you have found a job you are interested in, the process toward an exciting future begins. Depending on the role you are applying for the process usually looks like this:
- Apply for the job – The company’s application process is quite simple. Once you create your account, it will only take a few minutes to get the application completed.
- Hear from us – If your profile makes a good match, you will typically have one or two shorter conversations over the phone or video as initial contact. These will usually be with a recruiter that will work together with you all along the hiring process. Your recruiter will inform you about the relevant Ericsson representatives you will meet during the process.
- Get ready for your interview – This could be with the position of a hiring manager or with a senior management team. Depending on the role, you will have between one to three interviews.
- Case interview or assessment – For certain positions.
- Reference check – At the end of the recruitment process the company will ask you for references, whom it will contact.
- Offer – If you are the final candidate and you also choose to pursue your career with us, the company will provide you with a contract including our position offer and benefits package.
- Contract – Welcome to Ericsson Team!