The world’s leading global information services company, Experian is hiring for various roles including internships.
The company said on its page, “We’re so much more than you might think. A hidden gem. A company where every day brings unexpected rewards. Innovation is the norm in everything we do.”
“If there’s a better way to do things, we’ll find it. And we don’t mind exploring uncharted territory to get there”, it added.
“Individually we are explorers, with a passion for discovery and innovation. When we come together as a community, we inspire and support each other to make connections, uncover solutions and travel further”, the company added.
“We are pioneers, leaders in our field: we recognize no boundaries and accept no limits to our ambition. Together we help create a better tomorrow for everyone. Together we are uniquely Experian”, it further added.
The company is hiring for the position of Internship:
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Department: Data Management
- Schedule: Full Time
- Responsible to manage data engagement queries raised by key data contributors and liase with internal stakeholders to provide timely resolution.
- Liaison with key decision makers-credit managers, risk managers, IT & Compliance team in banks and financial institutions to identify data sources for improving accuracy and richness of the data submitted in bureau.
- Understanding data capturing mechanism of various products by financial intuitions and guide them for reporting all information to the bureau.
- Excellent verbal & written skills. To know more and apply click here.
The company has nearly 22,000 people worldwide in 43 countries who believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. Experian is investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so that the company can help create a better tomorrow.