The companies Experian, Shell, and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) are inviting applications for internships.
An internship is a short-term work experience offered by companies and other organizations for people—usually students, but not always—to get some entry-level exposure to a particular industry or field. It is as much of a learning experience as it is work.
Ideally, interns spend their time working on relevant projects, learning about the field, making industry connections, and developing both hard and soft skills. Internships sometimes even lead to full-time job offers. The following companies are providing internships:
TCS is offering Internship Program
The company is looking for exceptional and highly motivated Ph.D., MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science.
Master’s and Ph.D. students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply. To fill out the internship form here and for any queries write to email@example.com
Shell in India is hiring for Internship Programme
An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities. You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands, and rewards.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience. As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be a discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Programme, you should:
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- To apply click here.
Experian is hiring for internships
Experian is hiring for the position of Internship:
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Department: Data Management
- Schedule: Full Time
- Responsible for managing data engagement queries raised by key data contributors and liaising with internal stakeholders to provide timely resolution.
- Liaison with key decision makers-credit managers, risk managers, IT, and compliance teams in banks and financial institutions to identify data sources for improving accuracy and richness of the data submitted in bureau.
- Understanding data capturing mechanism of various products by financial intuitions and guide them for reporting all information to the bureau.
- Excellent verbal & written skills. To know more and apply click here.