A leading global technology company, HCL Technologies has launched its TechBee early career program for class XII completed students.
HCL Technologies TechBee Program prepares students technically and professionally for global IT careers in HCL, where candidates undergo extensive 12-month training to become successful IT professionals and work for world-class global companies.
Contrary to the general perception that you need a conventional graduate degree to get a job, HCL TechBee’s Early Career Program is an exclusive job program for individuals looking for full-time jobs after Class XII thereby making them financially independent.
Candidates undergo 12 months of training for entry-level IT Services & Associate job roles. This is a hybrid training program focusing on overall education and personality grooming of students making them job-ready. On successful completion of training, candidates are employed in full-time jobs with HCL Tech.
- For students who have completed Class XII in 2021 and 2022, the eligibility criteria are 60% across all boards
- In case of 2 mark sheets (original and Improvement) being produced by the candidate for the same class i.e. Class 12th, all subjects with the latest marks will be considered for calculating percentage or above irrespective of any board recommendations
- Financial assistance is arranged in a way that there is no financial burden on parents or students.
While working, candidates also have the option to pursue their higher education with BITS, Pilani, Amity University Online, or SASTRA University.
- TechBee candidates earn a stipend of INR 10,000 during the internship.
- Salary of between INR 1.70 – 2.20 lakhs per annum, once hired by HCLTech.
HCL launched this program in 2017 in India. This program is currently available in Noida, Lucknow, Madurai, Chennai, Nagpur, Bengaluru, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad.
Over 8000+ students have benefitted since the launch of the program. Subsequently, this program was successfully introduced in Sri Lanka, Australia, Vietnam, and New Zealand thereby making it a truly global program. Click Here for more detail and to apply.
HCL added 8,359 employees during the quarter. As of September 30, 2022, HCLTech’s total headcount is 219,325 from 208,877 as of March 2022 quarter. The company’s attrition remained stable at 23.8%.