India’s leading global information technology company HCL Tech has announced an HCL Returnship Program for women who are having a career break and want to return to work.
The Returnship program supports women who want to pursue both personal and professional goals. The company welcomes “Returners” back with a supportive workplace and matches professionals with the right job for this important stage of their career.
Return to Work with HCL Tech
Commenting on this program the company said,” If a professional hope to return to the technology field, HCL promises a rewarding career at HCL Digital Business and makes it easier with this program specially designed for women re-entering the workforce.”
To join under the HCL Returnship Program Click Here.
Join HCL Digital Business with a Returnship
The company said, “The services draw on core HCL strengths like digital applications, data engineering, and design thinking. From this foundation, it brings the practices, processes, and technologies global businesses need to drive digital transformation.”
“To accomplish this mission, it builds skilled teams who bring a passion for using technology to solve problems.” It said the company.
HCL added, “If you get excited about business technology, use this opportunity to relaunch your career, refresh your existing skills and learn new ones.”
“Then put those skills and knowledge into practice on interesting, project-based assignments. The Returnship makes it easy.” HCL further added.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong experience in programming languages and understanding of basic concepts
- Good analytical and logical thinking capabilities
- Willing to cross-skill and up-skill in any digital technology
- Good communication skills
- Excellent professional values
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Highly motivated graduates in any Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of two years’ work experience
Benefits for Returners
- Inclusive Infrastructure and Culture
- Refresh Existing Skills and Learn New Ones
- Career Development Programs
- Structured Return to Work Experience
- Flexible Work Arrangements
HCL Tech has announced to hire nearly 45,000 freshers in the FY23. It has hired a total of 6,089 freshers for the quarter ending June 2022. The total headcount of the company is 210,966 globally.