A global technology leader, Hitachi Energy is hiring for various roles including freshers Graduate engineers, and management trainees.
- Preparation of mechanical design concept and full CAD 3D models using Creo and Windchill. Detailed design and complete detailed 2D drawings.
- Design of sheet metal parts, cast, and machined metal parts.
- Metal forming and manufacturing Process knowledge and optimization.
- Design reviews in close communication with other project managers, product engineers, and technical experts
- Perform metal-enclosed capacitor bank and pad mount capacitor bank design and development up to 25 kV.
- Contributes to developing strategic technology plans and project portfolios within the organization.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on the project, supply guidance to colleagues and more junior team members, acting as a mentor, and sharing lessons learned.
- Will develop and support design standards for MECB products.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Cross Training and Support of other product designs and projects when time allows.
- Willingness to shift workday so that it overlaps with United States EST Daylight Savings time morning.
Solley responsible to support and update documentation for respective projects as per quality process.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
Technical interest as well as enthusiasm, creativity ideas for innovative solutions. You can apply a long-term perspective to your work. Moreover, you appreciate collaborating with your colleagues and understand the importance of investing in long-term customer relations.
- Bachelor of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communications skills
- Assertive and organized person.
- Ready to learn and adopt the learning into design. To know more and apply click here.
Click here on the company’s career page to explore the opportunities.
Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and an unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the company employs around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generates business volumes of approximately USD 10 billion.