IT and Technology giant, IBM India is hiring across the country for its entry-level positions which include System Engineers, Associate System Engineer, Talent Acquisition Partners, Application Database Administrator, and Application Developer, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
How to Apply- Click here to check the details and apply
IBM India said, “We’re always looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join us in our mission, “
The company added, “We continuously invest in up-skilling and re-skilling our workforce. With the required 40 hours of learning a year, IBMers explore their interests with a wide range of learning tools resources. Every IBMer has the opportunity to avail external technical and non-technical certifications without any cap,”
“We offer a competitive variable pay plan structure which may include incentives, bonuses, equity, and recognition. We have regular performance appraisals where an IBMer and their manager regularly evaluates your performance throughout the year. IBMers are encouraged role movement which is based on the skills of the IBMer and available opportunities at any given point in time,” the company said.
IBM Said, “We are known for our flexible work environment. However, the option to work from home is not an entitlement, it is purely dependent on the role,”
“Many IBMers are working remotely while balancing the needs of their families. Our candidates are very important to us, and we look forward to staying connected,” It further said.