An American multinational corporation and technology company, Intel is inviting applications for various internship programs globally and in India.
Commenting on the internship program the company said, “Critical projects on day one. A huge network. Incredible opportunities to make a real difference.”
“When you join one of the largest software companies in the world, you get more than experience, you get the experience of a lifetime. Because when you’re surrounded by innovation, challenging work, and unlimited potential, you’re at Intel“, the company added.
The company is providing internships under the following category:
- Software Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “Bring your analytical thinking skills and a thirst for knowledge. You’ll gain real-time experience modifying, editing, and debugging software products, as well as experience writing, debugging, and profiling source code.”
- AI Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “Got a passion for working on cutting-edge solutions in deep learning, machine learning, and AI? This is where you’ll put inquiry and theory into practice. We apply research across the entire Artificial Intelligence stack to solve real-world problems.”
- Business Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “Jump right into our company’s operations and help ensure we meet our goals. From HR to Finance opportunities, you can make and support vital decisions that help us stay on top of the technology industry.
- Hardware Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “You’ll be a vital part of developing the better, faster, computer platforms the world is waiting for. From innovative process architecture to state-of-the-art wireless technology, you can have a hand in breakthroughs that have a global impact.
- Manufacturing Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “Help us create the next generation of products using some of the world’s most advanced manufacturing processes. You can learn and develop valuable technical and manufacturing skills, from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting.”
- Sales and Marketing Internships: Commenting on the internship the company said, “Amplify our customer’s voice and provide personalized support and world-class experiences. Your work will help solve critical business problems for our customers and drive Intel’s revenue and brand for continued growth.”
- Rotational Programs: The company said, “Discover amazing opportunities to leverage your skills and explore multiple areas within Intel — whether it’s our Rotation Engineer Program, DRIVE Program (technology development projects), Finance Program, or Sales and Marketing Rotation Program (SMRP).”
- Graduate Programs: The company said, “Challenge yourself and begin your career at the forefront of the industry. You can leverage your graduate degree in mechanical, chemical, pharmaceutical, and more to problem solve, think differently, and learn and grow.”
To apply for the above program and internships Click Here.
For more than 50 years, Intel and the people had a profound influence on the world, driving business and society forward by creating radical innovation. The company has nearly 113,700 employees worldwide.