The national space agency of India, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is hiring for the internship which will be of a minimum of 21 days & maximum of 45 days.
The General Instructions for Internship Applicants (for students who completed course):
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Students who have pursued courses in the disciplines of Science/Technology that are relevant to DoS/ISRO Programmes alone will be considered.
- The number of students selected for internship may vary due to facility constraints. It is the prerogative of VSSC to accept/reject the application.
- On account of large number of applications received for internship, it may not be possible to accommodate all the applicants. Therefore the students are advised to identify other organizations also as an alternative, in the event of their application not getting through in the selection process.
- A student will be allowed to pursue only one internship per degree.
- The student shall be permitted to carry out internship only at the ‘Unclassified Areas of VSSC/ISRO’.
- Internship is offered to students who just completed BE/B Tech, ME/M Tech, M Sc, Integrated MSc, B Sc (Physics/Chemistry) & BS-MS (Physics/Chemistry) programme from a recognized University/ Institution as a regular on-campus student.
- No stipend/remuneration/financial assistance will be given by VSSC/ISRO during the period of internship.
Duration of Internship
The duration of the Internship will be minimum 21 days & maximum 45 days, which can be chosen to start in any two block periods.
October – December, the last date to apply 31st August 2023.
- Prerequisite for applying to Internship is aggregate mark of minimum 60% or CGPA 6.32 on a scale of 10.
- Certificate of Degree/provisional degree and a detailed biodata must be attached separately with the details of educational qualifications, previous internships/projects done (if any), skills, area of interest, work experience (if any) etc.
- The application form and declaration by student & Principal/HOD should be filled in all respects.
- The application in the prescribed form completed in all respects by the applicant and duly approved by the Principal/HOD should be received in HRDD, VSSC on or before due date mentioned above. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The application may be sent by post to Head, HRDD, VSSC, ISRO P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 022 or the scanned copy of application may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decision on the acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the student.
To know more about the internship and apply click here.