One of India’s foremost private sector companies ITC Limited is hiring for various roles including Interns.
Product Management Intern– Job Description
- Develop a system that allows product management to quickly test coverage of multiple products for specific new threats in an automated fashion
- Identify and present strength and weaknesses of our products in combating these new threats and make specific proposals on product improvements and provide input on new feature development based on your assessments
- Drive adoption of our internal and external systems
- Understanding, knowledge and a passion for the F&B industry
- Data-driven decision-making approach
- A passionate, performance-driven self-starter
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication
- Partner with members of data operations, product management to ensure quality of data
- Gather and summarize data and provide analysis/recommendation on potential improvements to data taxonomy
- Follow and add to the strategic consumer direct product roadmap, consumer value propositions, drive usability testing of the product, plan consumer research and public relations and marketing teams
- Define and discover the minimum viable product (MVP) for new features and experiences
- Advocate the voice of the consumer during product reviews
- Contribute to our product roadmap and break it down into manageable features, working with Design to create great UX and with Engineering to implement it
- MBA or BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar sciences/economics
- To know more and apply click here.
How to Apply
ITC Limited is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business.
ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water, and solid waste recycling positive.
In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
Note: (We are on WhatsApp. To get the latest news updates, Join our Channel. Click here)