India’s biggest engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, and financial services company Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T) invites applications from women professionals who are on a career break.
The company said, “A Career Renewal Initiative for Women -“Renew” is an initiative that stems from L&T’s strong belief in diversity & equal career opportunities for all. It is aimed at providing a platform through which women professionals can re-enter the corporate world after a career break,”
“We welcome diversity at the workplace. Our efforts are therefore focused on sustaining and enhancing this diverse work environment. It introduces fresh perspectives and enables our people to integrate better in society.” the company added.
Any woman on a career break is subject to fulfillment of the following criteria:
- Qualification: BE / BTech / MBA / LLB (First Class) or CA, ICWA (Cleared in maximum 2 attempts)
- Departments that one could apply for: Audit, Finance / Accounting, Engineering – Design, Project Management, Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Legal, CSR.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register with us and attach a copy of their updated resumé.
- Screening: Resumes received will undergo a round of internal screening. Post this process, resumés with be shared with the concerned departments (this is subject to vacancies in the respective department at a given point in time)
- Telephonic Interview: Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic interview.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who have cleared the previous round will be invited for a round of interview with the respective Hiring Manager & the Department Head.
Link to Register- Please visit the company’s career page for details and registration.
L&T is a team of more than 50000 professionals spread across the globe. It combines a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring.
It is consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Its approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.