A leader in automotive, farm, and service businesses in India, Mahindra & Mahindra is hiring for various roles including Fresher Jobs. Below are the Job opportunities for freshers.
Graduate Apprentice Trainee– Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Regular interaction with customers and understanding support required at the customer end, escalate the same to the Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further resolving toTrack sheet / better connect.
- Log book collection – MTBL and competition vehicles, Helps to create a better database as well as plan for an immediate action plan for the scope of improvement.
- Overall Product performance establishment includes Fuel Efficiency, Maintenace, Tyre life, Uptime, etc. through Testimonials from the customer.
- Testimonials on FE from customers post successful completion of FE trial one vehicle.
- No. of Pre and post trial customer signed off copy per month.
- Competition details data on performance, vehicle specification, and new engineering introduction from field feedback.
- Ensure uptime monitoring and time to time share the same data with the Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further improvement plans.
- Travel along with the vehicle for specific trials
- Support to the dealer before commencing the trial for vehicle check-up & upkeep.
Experience: Fresher. To know more and apply click here.
GAT – Assembly Process– Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Evaluation of product design /concepts/Drawing for ease of assembly & disassembly using virtual DFA technique.
- Plant layout preparation, Design & development of assembly processes, Finalization & development of fixtures, tooling, gauges, etc.
- Design, Development, procurement, installation, and commissioning of assembly & material handling facilities, equipment.
- Audits of processes and systems during SOVP & support for APPAP closure.
- Coordination with the Plant Team for the Initial phase of production.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Production; Bachelor of Engineering
How to Apply– To know more and apply click here.
Jobs Opportunities for Experienced People
The company is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise. You can also click on the company’s LinkedIn Page for fresh opportunities or on other Job Portals.
Founded in 1945, the Mahindra Group is one of the largest and most admired multinational federations of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries.