A global management consulting firm, McKinsey & Company is hiring for various roles including Internship & experienced Jobs.
Associate Intern: The company said that in this role, you will help clients in private, public, and social sectors solve their most pressing problems. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers.
You will join one of the offices around the world for 8-10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with the clients.
As an associate intern, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Structure ambiguous problems and take action to solve them
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values.
To learn more and apply for Internship Click Here.
McKinsey believes in strengths-based development and coaching, and you’ll receive frequent mentoring from colleagues. This will include a senior colleague from your office or practice who will help you grow and achieve your career goals.
Additionally, you will have a professional development manager who manages staffing to help you choose projects based on your priorities as well as the needs of client service teams.
Business Analyst Intern: The company said that you will join one of the offices around the world for ~10 weeks, usually in the summer, to work in teams and directly with our clients.
In this role, you will help clients in the private, public, and social sectors solve some of their most pressing problems. You will also work with a range of experts in the firm, from data scientists to researchers to software and app designers.
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, to identify, and oftentimes implement, potential solutions for a specific client problem or challenge. Together, you will help clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. To check more details and apply click here.
Job Opportunities for Experienced People
McKinsey & Company is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
McKinsey & Company works with leading organizations across the private, public, and social sectors. The company has deep functional and industry expertise as well as a breadth of geographical reach.
Note: (We are on WhatsApp. To get latest news updates, Join our Channel. Click here)