An American multinational technology corporation, Microsoft in India is inviting applications for Silicon Engineer – Internship Opportunities.
The Silicon team at Microsoft is seeking passionate, driven & intellectually curious engineers to join our CAD team.
They are responsible for building & delivering the overall design system which includes the foundational automation, software solutions, methodology & infrastructure to our internal design partners, who use our scalable & efficient solutions to design & verify silicon.
You’ll be working with progressive, motivated, diverse, and exceptionally creative people to build CAD automation solutions. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us in designing for the future!
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop & grow your understanding of Silicon CAD, design methodologies, and automation.
- Help architect, develop & qualify a CAD solution to solve a current design execution problem.
- Utilize AI to build a new CAD flow feature or help improve existing solution(s)
- Apply your growth mindset to learn and adapt in a complex and dynamic environment
- Working towards a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
- A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- Digital Logic Design and Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience with digital timing analysis, synthesis, place-n-route
- Circuit design, including VLSI design and solid-state devices
- Semiconductor processes and manufacturing
- Probability and Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl
- Comfortable working in Unix/Linux environment
Additional Preferred Requirements
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams.
- Experience with HDL languages such as Verilog/System Verilog.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Experience in applying AI to enable efficient software development frameworks. To apply for the internship click here.
Microsoft is currently operating in 190 countries and is made up of nearly 200,000 passionate employees worldwide.