A leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, and securities, Morgan Stanley is hiring for internship 2023 Financial Control Group Industrial Trainee Program (Mumbai).
Morgan Stanley’s Finance Division protects the Firm by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books & records while contributing to our Firm-wide risk management responsibilities.
The Finance Division manages the Firm’s financial & capital resources, prepares financial and regulatory reports, and helps maintain strong relationships with our Regulators.
The division advises and supports the various business units by advising on business plans & forecasts, reviewing financial performance, and providing advisory services.
Broadly, India’s Finance function comprises Legal Entity Controllers (LEC), Regulatory Reporting, Finance Risk & Assurance, Product Control, Tax, Treasury, and Re-Engineering & Expense Management (REM).
In this role, Analysts will be provided with structured training and have the opportunity to work within one of these silos. The roles require individuals to work closely with colleagues in Finance and other Business Units.
- Develop an understanding the Morgan Stanley businesses and product lines.
- Produce analysis, reconciliation and substantiation of P&L and/or other financial reports which will be reviewed with their team’s global counterparts.
- Understand the Reporting Systems, and contribute to enhancing the Firm’s control environment.
- Provide Regulatory and Financial Reporting to global stakeholders.
- Report and provide resolve trade breaks and related adjustments.
- Working extensively with global counterparts including teams outside of the Finance Division.
- Good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS office preferably Excel.
- Strong communication.
- City: Mumbai (MSA)
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Unit: Finance
- Designation: Industrial Trainee
- Job Level: Intern
- Program: Industrial Placement
- To know more and apply for the profile click here.
The company is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 42 countries.