India’s leading platform for fashion brands and a pioneer in e-commerce play, Myntra is inviting applications for internships in Human Resources (HR).
Myntra Phoenix Initiative
Phoenix is Myntra’s initiative specifically designed to offer a launchpad to women on a career break. A six-month internship ensures a conducive environment, facilitating a smooth transition back to work.
Commenting on the initiative the company said, “With structured on-boarding, customized learning and development programs, mentorship opportunities, on-the-job learning, and best-in-class benefits, we aim to provide an environment that is supportive so that you can re-discover your career with us.”
The role of the position includes incumbent supporting Central HR teams in driving key programs and managing their execution end-to-end. The incumbent will be required to work across teams within and outside of HR to execute programs within defined timelines and reporting structures.
- Ownership of key HR programs.
- Creating monitoring and reporting structures to execute programs within defined timelines.
- Working with respective stakeholders within and outside HR as required by program.
- Removing bole necks and problem-solving for delivering the desired program experience.
- Vendor development and vendor management.
- Flagging off concerned teams and asking for support as required.
- Operational tasks – data management, feedback collection, basic analysis, and preparing presentations.
Qualification & Experience
- Post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in HR in driving different HR programs & formulate HR strategies.
- The candidate should have been on a minimum continuous career break of 1 year.
- The self-driven individual connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Must be a resilient, focused, and strong communicator.
To apply for the internship program Click Here. Myntra brings together technology and fashion to create the best experience for fashion-forward consumers.
Myntra’s people-centric and enabling culture is recognized among the best in the country. The company has been recognized by the GPTW institute among India’s Top 100 Best Companies To Work For in 2021 as well as among the Best Companies for Women by Avatar in 2019 and 2020.