Myntra, India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible is hiring for various profiles.
The company said on its website, “We believe, we will reach more diverse customers when our employees come from diverse backgrounds and work in an environment of inclusion and belonging. That is why at Myntra, we share our similarities and celebrate our differences.”
“We are creating a company that includes all people, and building a brand that reflects our diverse customers. Here’s how we are doing it. Be a part of us”, it added.
The company further said, “Our accolades and awards help us know that our commitment towards creating a safe and inclusive workplace is progressing.”
The company has various job categories to provide the job opening including:
- Strategy, Marketing, & Creative
- Corporate Services
Benefits of Working with Myntra
- Highly Inspiring, State-of-the-art Workspace: The company has been Featured among the coolest offices in India.
- 360 Degree Wellness Program: It provides a wellness program that focuses on Physical, Mental, Financial, and Social Wellness.
- Great Learning & Development Opportunities: Myntra also provides Best in class Learning Programs, Higher Education Assistance, and Internal Job Mobility.
- Industry Leading People Policies: The company provides a Comprehensive Leave Policy, Parental Benefits, Flexi work arrangements, Salary Advance, Inter and Intra city Relocation such as Car lease, and many more.
Myntra’s Culture includes self-driven and motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility. The company is a curiously non-hierarchical team who believes in working as a whole to take the Organization forward.
The company is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and looks for people who are ready to evolve with them.
“From its beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being a technology and fashion pioneer today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us”, the company said.