An American multinational technology company, Nvidia Corporation is hiring for various roles globally and in India including Intern.
The company said on its webpage, “You’ll solve some of the world’s hardest problems and discover never-before-seen ways to improve the quality of life for people everywhere. From healthcare to robots.”
“Self-driving cars to blockbuster movies. And a growing list of new opportunities every single day”, the company added.
The company further said, “NVIDIA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering a diverse environment. NVIDIA is committed to offering reasonable accommodations, upon request, to job applicants with disabilities.”
Software Engineering Intern
As a Software Engineering Intern, the candidate will implement AI/ML/DL use cases to improve the efficiency and resiliency of systems and data centers.
The company is looking for Interns who are passionate about working to optimize the data center’s resources and make the data center efficient by using technologies in the area of AI/ML/LLM.
The candidate will be working in the following areas:
- Responsible for implementing AI/ML/DL use cases to improve the efficiency of systems within data center.
- Write code using Algorithms and data structures
- Write code in Python, Java programming languages
- To Develop Machine Learning models using available ML algorithms.
- Explore and do Proof Of Concept on the latest LLM models.
- Docker, containers and Kubernetes
To explore more information click here on the company’s career page.
How to Apply
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA has been a pioneer in accelerated computing it has redefined computer graphics, ignited the era of modern AI, and is fueling the creation of the metaverse.