PayPal has invested in setting up three world-class software development and operations centers in Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad, which employ Product, Technology, Analytics, and Operations specialists building products, solutions, and services for PayPal’s global customer base.
The company Paypal is inviting applications for MBA for Technical Product Manager Intern – 2024 Summer Intern Position.
Technical Product Managers -Intern
At PayPal are data-driven decision-makers, building new features and products that touch millions of customers and merchants around the globe.
The candidate will perform analysis or mining of data, evangelize the insights drawn from the data analysis, and work with developers and designers to define features based on these insights.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will be focused on ensuring the aggressive expansion of PayPal’s business, helping to explore key opportunities for growth, creating stellar customer experiences, and supporting all aspects of the business while partnering with employees from all backgrounds and organizational leaders.
Your way to impact
The company is seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery.
You will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen.
As a Product Management Intern, you will be expected to work on product management initiatives and support appropriate analytical needs. Should be strong in communication and analytics skills. A prior understanding of technology products is helpful.
- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best-in-class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Build dashboards and drive data-driven decisions.
- Develop product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics).
- Define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn.
- Drive product development by building end-to-end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams.
What do you need to bring
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of data analytics and statistics (using SQL, R, Tableau, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Strong problem-solving abilities – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters
- Experience working with internet technologies, or the payments industry is desirable
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to interface and build relations at all levels
University Graduate Position Information and Requirements
This is a university graduate position. You must be graduating in 2025 with a Master’s in Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university. To apply for the position click here.
Job opportunities for other experienced Professionals
Search jobs by category to find a position and a team where you can make an impact. To explore job opportunities more details Click Here to apply