Commenting on the hiring process the company said, “You will collaborate with a dynamic and ambitious team comprising tech enthusiasts, finance experts, creative minds, and industry leaders, all dedicated to revolutionizing the fintech landscape and delivering exceptional customer experiences.”
Internships– Business Development Intern – South
Paytm Insider is looking to hire Business Development Interns who can help the company expand its presence in the South zone. The company is looking to create interesting and creative offerings for local organisers and venues across the city.
The Business Development Intern will be responsible for developing partnerships with the local organizers, venues, and partners and assist the regional manager in expediting the deal closures and achieving customer delight.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned client relationships. Interact with internal teams for the smooth flow of each event listing marketing initiatives and payments.
- Point of contact for all Small/Medium scale organizers for the smooth & easy functioning of the accounts and documentation.
- Responsible for resolving and replying to queries.
- Managing incoming customer service queries.
- Identify and assess organizer/venue needs, collect feedback, and share them with relevant teams to achieve customer delight.
- To apply for the job click here.
Other Job Opportunities
HR Jobs: The company is also hiring for HR Jobs click here to apply.
The company is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
Remote & Hybrid Jobs
Paytm (acronym for “pay through mobile“) specializes in digital payments and financial services, based in Noida. It was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma under One97 Communications.