An American multinational consumer goods corporation, Procter & Gamble (P&G) is inviting applications for Summer Internship Program.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results.
You will discover P&G’s technologies that are worldly recognized. You will also discover P&G’s standards and methods. In the end, you will build your capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start-up of new equipment
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects, etc.)
- Create learning programs for operators and team leaders to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process,es and standardize work
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
You will work on
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management …)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and proposing practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or relevant majors
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And the ability to innovate and reapply to successes
- Fluency in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Internship Placement process at their campus
- To know more and apply click here.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, the company is the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways.