A British multinational professional services brand of firms, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is hiring for various roles including freshers.
The company said on its page, “Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways.”
“You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered, and purpose-driven”, the company added.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Year of experience required-Internship/Fresher
- To know more and apply click here.
The company is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
Remote Jobs: Please click here to explore remote jobs.
The company’s network of firms is present in 152 countries and has over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality assurance, advisory, and tax services.
Note: (We are on WhatsApp. To get the latest news updates, Join our Channel. Click here)