The world’s leading professional services firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is inviting job applications from freshers and experienced people for various roles in India.
Earlier in February 2023, PwC announced that it plans to add 30,000 new jobs in India over the next five years as it continues to build its India presence, potentially taking the employee count to over 80,000 by 2028.
This follows the establishment of a joint venture between PwC India and PwC US to set up new global centres in India and scale up the existing ones that will help the firm accelerate growth and improve service quality.
Sanjeev Krishan, Chairperson, PwC in India, said, “We are committed to playing a meaningful role in India’s growth story and are working closely with clients and stakeholders to help solve important problems and create avenues towards a very bright future for our country. Our new venture is just one step forward in this direction and will further attempt to harness India’s vast demographic dividend.”
He added that “India is a strategically important geography for the PwC Network. We will continue to focus on enhancing our local capabilities and capacities.” In terms of opportunities for both campus recruits and experienced professionals, this is a “great time to join a globally inclusive team of talented professionals and gain skills for becoming future-ready,” he said.
The company currently employs over 50,000 employees in India between its Indian practice and the global delivery centres.
Commenting on the hiring process company said on its career page, “At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We embrace diversity and share a strong set of values. We’re committed to being inclusive, and we pride ourselves on providing equal opportunities for achieving success and driving development.”
- Freshers: The company said, “It’s your career. You discover it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. At PwC, you can apply your skills across diverse industries using the latest technological tools. Learn with purpose. Lead with heart. And make a positive impact on the world.” Click here on Career Page to explore the opportunities.
- Experienced Professionals: The company said, “Bring your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways. You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered, and purpose-driven.” Click here on the company’s career page to explore the opportunities.
- To explore more click on LinkedIn Page. The company also hires various people for Remote jobs globally. Experienced people can Click on Job portals to explore the opportunities.
- WFH Jobs: To explore and apply for WFH jobs Click Here
- Interns: Please on the company’s LinkedIn Page explore Internship positions.
PwC has offices in these cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, and Raipur.