An Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services body, State Bank of India (SBI) is hiring for 6160 Posts.
The applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Both the candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online examination.
- Such candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
- Candidate will have to arrange his/ her/ their own scribe at his/ her/ their own cost.
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the process of engagement of apprentices.
- If it is found/ reported that scribe is solving the papers himself /herself (independently), the candidature of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for this online examination If violation of the above is detected at any stage of process candidature of both the candidate and the scribe may be cancelled for the process.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a scribe to any other candidate in the same examination process. In the event of such an appearance of the scribe, the candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled for the process and the scribe may be debarred to appear as scribe for future SBI examinations
- Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the guidelines mentioned above.
- Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified and can be removed from apprenticeship without notice, if already engaged as apprentice in the Bank.
- Scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi and clarification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Financial, Deptt. of Financial Services vide letter No. F. No. 3/2/2013-Welfare dated 26.04.2013
DURATION OF TRAINING: Duration of training is of one year.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||01/09/2023|
|Closure of registration of application||21/09/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||21/09/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||06/10/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||01/09/2023 to 21/09/2023|
Visit the website – https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’. To know more about the vacancy click here or to apply click here.