A global group of energy and petrochemical companies, Shell in India is hiring for Assessed Internship Programme 2024 – India.
An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you.
You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities. You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees, all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands, and rewards.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be a discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Programme, you should:
- Possess a degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- To know more and apply click here.
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy companies in India with over 10,000 employees and a presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D (Research & Development), digitalization, and business operations.
With a focus on digitization and future-ready sustainable solutions, the company is nurturing a vibrant ecosystem in India to accelerate energy innovations with Shell E4 for start-ups, Shell Eco-marathon, and investments in new energy companies