The global management consultancy, Siemens Advanta is hiring for a Graduate Trainee Engineer / Student Technical profile.
Commenting on the hiring the company said, “How do you shape the future through Digital Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented postgraduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing DASS (Discrete Automation Systems & Software) and PAMC (Process Automation & Motion Control) for the better.”
- Location: This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- Qualification: B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/control Systems ONLY
- Year of Passed out: 2021 (or) 2022 B.TECH/BE only
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts. Ability to develop high-quality software as per the design.
- Good Knowledge in C#, C++ or similar Object Oriented languages.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
What part will you play?
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in the design and development of the solution.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements.
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams.
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
To apply for the role Click Here. Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarters in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey.
Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. The highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.