A German multinational technology conglomerate, Siemens in India is hiring for various roles freshers may also apply for the below positions.
Graduate Trainee Engineer (Freshers)
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services and invites applications for GTE.
The role and responsibilities are as below.
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation Systems (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/countries.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test, and debug application-specific software for HVAC systems.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high-quality programming packages to the Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be an added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
- To know more and apply click here.
System Engineer (Freshers)
The System Engineer will be responsible for the Design of Control, Protection, and Substation Automation Systems used across various voltage levels in India and Abroad for a variety of customers that include Central/State/Private Utilities, Industries, and Infrastructure power systems.
To know more and apply click here.
Explore Job Opportunities for Experienced Professionals
Siemens is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India.
In fiscal 2022, which ended on September 30, 2022, the Siemens Group generated revenue of €72.0 billion and net income of €4.4 billion. As of September 30, 2022, the company had around 311,000 employees worldwide.