The world’s leading design and technology services provider across industries, Tata Elxsi is inviting applications for Off-Campus Recruitment for the 2022 batch.
Commenting on the hiring process company said, “We value your keen interests and availability to interact and work with Tata Elxsi.”
“This is the registration form for Tata Elxsi’s Off-Campus recruitment to find the best talent with a consistent academic track as well as a desire to work in a core Engineering Design & Technology organization with offices in Bangalore, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kozhikode, and Pune”, it added.
“Those who qualify will be invited to take a 120-minute online proctored test (Verbal, Analytical, Coding MCQs, and Coding) which we will be informing you well in advance”, the company added.
The company further said, “You will be notified well in advance about the test and interviews. Please do check your junk box for a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org! Please add this email to safe mail in your mail settings so that mail comes to your inbox.”
- Only BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc with no more than a one-year gap in education.
- A minimum of 60% (or 6 CGPA) aggregates in 10th and 10+2, BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA/MSc is MUST.
- If there is/are any backlog(s) that need to be cleared and submit the completion certificate within 6 months upon joining.
Under Graduation or Post Graduation Specialization
- Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Information Science, Embedded, Cyber Security, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Automotive Electronics, Applied Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Applications, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical Electronics Engineering only need to apply
- Mechanical Specialization students must be ready to either work in the core area of Mechanical Design or if you are really strong in Embedded C or Java or Python programming capabilities, then the company is open to considering for a Developer role depending on the available opportunities.
Eligibility: Year of Passing 2022 batch students only. To register Click Here.
Tata Elxsi prides itself on having built its culture on the three pillars of equal opportunity and diversity, meritocracy and collaboration, and continued learning.
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to a multi-generational and multi-cultural global workforce irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, or status.
Tata Elaxi works hard to integrate the Tata group’s founding values in working with and serving the local communities we operate in, going beyond local regulations and laws.
The company pride itself on integrating a global workforce from across 20+ countries, and 26% of its employees are women – among the highest in technology and engineering-intensive industry.
Tata Elxsi has built processes and performance management systems that support and reinforce the culture of meritocracy and recognizing and rewarding performance.
This has helped to motivate and retain talent, reflected in the best retention rate in the industry. The company crossed the 10,000-employee mark with 771 net additions in the first quarter.