The largest power generation company in India, Tata Power is conducting walk-in interviews for women professionals on 26th February 2023.
Commenting on the hiring process the company said, “We are inviting applications from women who are keen to be a part of Tata Power’s 4GW of solar cell and module production capacity in Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.”
“As one of India’s largest solar manufacturing plants, we are committed to building a gender–diverse workforce by providing exciting career opportunities to women who aspire to contribute to building a greener future”, the company added.
The company said, “Interested women applicants may either scan the QR code or click on the relevant links below to connect with us and express your interest. We will contact the shortlisted applicants with further details of venue and timings for an in-person interview in Hosur on Sunday, 26th February 2023.”
- Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
- Registration Last Date: 21st February 2023
The company is hiring for below profiles:-
- Chief Manufacturing Office – https://bit.ly/3Kh6loI
- Health, Safety & Environment – https://bit.ly/3I0mvje
- Finance & Accounts – https://bit.ly/3xrKbZ6
- Material Management – https://bit.ly/40Wgltn
- Manufacturing – Cell Process Engineering & Technology – https://bit.ly/3lCKwWd
- Production Planning & Controls – https://bit.ly/3YuxEjv
- Manufacturing – Procurement – https://bit.ly/3KaQHuZ
- Manufacturing – Cell Quality – https://bit.ly/3Z1y40N
- Manufacturing – Module Quality – http://bit.ly/3XCEfag
- Manufacturing – Module Production – http://bit.ly/3YWo4pr
- Manufacturing – Module Engineering & Process Engineering – http://bit.ly/3kbTFVc
- Manufacturing – Utilities & Maintenance – http://bit.ly/3YC8VKb
- Manufacturing – Cell Maintenance – http://bit.ly/3XwYG8E
- Manufacturing – Cell Production – http://bit.ly/3XCEHFu
- Manufacturing – Module Maintenance – http://bit.ly/3Iw6fYU
Tata Power, one of India’s largest Integrated Power companies, together with its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities, has an installed/managed capacity of 13,061 MW.
The Company has a presence across the entire power value chain – generation of renewable as well as conventional power including hydro and thermal energy, transmission & distribution, coal & freight, logistics, and power trading.
With 4.2 GW of clean generation capacity from solar, wind, hydro, and waste heat recovery accounting for 32% of the overall portfolio the company is committed to clean energy generation.