Indian multinational product engineering company, Tata Technologies is conducting a hiring drive “Reignite” for Women Professionals on a career break to bring engineering diversity to the company.
The company said on its pages, “Engineering Diversity – Are you a woman engineer on a career break? Ready to dive back into the world of #technology and #innovation?”
“Tata Technologies welcomes you to #Reignite – our commitment to helping women engineers launch their second innings in the best possible way”, the post added.
The post further said, “It offers a blend of specialized training interventions, hands-on experiences, and premier learning resources, all crafted to ensure a seamless transition back into the workforce.
“It’s time to #Reignite your passion, realize your potential, and join us to redefine the future of engineering”, the post said.
What’s in it for you?
1. Get complimentary access to a wide array of learning resources, tailor-made training interventions, skill-based mentoring, and exposure to live projects.
2. Receive certification for being an industry-ready engineer.
3. An opportunity to restart your professional journey with Tata Technologies.
The eligible women on a career break can apply for the available roles by January 12. The process from there will involve several stages.
- Step 1 Explore: Learn about the latest industry trends through orientation sessions by experts.
- Step 2 Elevate: Enhance your competency and skills through the tailor-made training program.
- Step 3 Engage: Join the company for an enriching internship, followed by an opportunity to be part of the team.
At each stage, you’ll be equipped with the training and certifications necessary to become an industry-ready professional. The last date of registration is 12th January 2024. To know more about Reignite click here.