India’s largest IT services company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) plans to make 40,000 campus offers to freshers in the current fiscal year FY24.
In FY23 Tata Consultancy Services has onboarded over 44,000 freshers and also its highest-ever number of experienced professionals.
While announcing the Q4FY23 Results, Milind Lakkad, Chief HR Officer said, “Our focus over the last few quarters on bringing in fresh talent at scale, training them on new technologies, and making them productive is paying off.”
“We also doubled down on organic talent development, obtaining over 53K cloud certifications during the year, bringing the total to over 110K employees certified on hyper scaler platforms. This places us among the top 2 partners for the largest cloud providers,” Milind Lakkad, Chief HR Officer, said, in a statement.
TCS is Offering Internship Program
The company is looking for exceptional and highly motivated Ph.D., MS, MTech, or final year BE or BTech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science.
Master’s and Ph.D. students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organisational behavior may also apply. To fill the internship form here and for any queries write to email@example.com
ACE Career Development Internship
TCS is recognized as a Global Exchange Partner of AIESEC. ACE Program provides career development opportunities for more than 200 AIESEC interns annually.
It helps you Accelerate, Connect, and Experience certainty with your internship with us. To know more click here.
TCS BPS is designed with the objective of selecting the best talent in the country from 2024 passing out batches to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth. Register for the upcoming TCS BPS Hiring:
- Registration End Date: 20th September 2023 (Wednesday)
- Test Date: 20th October 2023 (Friday)
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2024
Students who are interested in applying for TCS BPS Hiring, it is mandatory for you to register on the below links:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Verification/Personal Details
- It is important/mandatory to update your Aadhar Number, Name, Date of birth as per Aadhar Card.
- Please ensure that the details are updated correctly without any error and submit.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Registration – Apply for TCS BPS hiring process
- Kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’
- Proceed to fill in your details and once you complete the form and after the preview kindly ensure to click Submit your application form.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider’
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unauthorized email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for the recruitment process or job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
To know more about the hiring click here.
You can also visit the company’s LinkedIn Page and explore the job opportunities with Tata Consultancy Services.
Tata Consultancy Services this quarter’s workforce strength is 615,318. The company’s net headcount addition of 523 and the contribution of women in the workforce is 35.8%.
The company’s headcount as of March 31, 2023, stood at 6,14,795. TCS headcount stood at 613,974 as on December 31, 2022.