India’s largest IT service provider, TCS NQT registrations are now open for the special edition of the National Qualifier Test.
This special edition of the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is ONLY for GRADUATES of 2018-2024, the last date of registration is 15th January 2023.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge, or work values.
The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test.
You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores.
Who can Apply
The TCS National Qualifier Test aims to assess the technical skills and core competencies of job seekers on the following criteria –
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test.
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score.
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website.
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too.
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability.
- Apply before: 15th January, 202
- Test Date: 30th January, 2023 onwards
Applicants can register through this link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Amid high attrition, The company hired 35,000 freshers in the first half of FY23. It further expects to hire 10-12,000 more freshers in FY23. However, the hiring decision will be taken after Q3FY23.
In Q2FY23, the attrition rate of the company rose to 21.5 percent from 19.7 percent in Q1FY23. However, the company said that the attrition has peaked and will taper down in the coming quarters.