TCS iON, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services is hiring freshers through the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge, or work values.
The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at exam centres. Your NQT score will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores, on the company’s websites and respective Corporates’ websites.
Steps to Apply for TCS NQT
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on the company’s website
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
- Test Date: 30th January 2023 onwards (For January Exam)
- Last Date to Apply: 15th January 2023 (For January Exam)
Applicants can register through this link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/.
Milind Lakkad, Chief HR Officer, had said while announcing Q1FY23 financial results in July 2022, “following the annual compensation review, TCS employees received salary increases of 5 to 8 percent with top performers getting even bigger hikes.”
“Our empowering, performance-driven work culture is helping us attract local talent across all our key markets. Continued hiring momentum resulted in a milestone quarter, with the employee strength crossing the 600,000 mark,” he added.
The company has added 14,136 employees in the April to June quarter with a total workforce of 6,06,331 employees globally and women account for 35.5 percent of the company’s workforce, the company said in a statement.