TCS iON, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services is hiring freshers for 2018-2024 batches through TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS iON is focused on Manufacturing Industries (SMB), Educational Institutions, and Examination Boards. It provides technology by means of a unique IT-as-a-Service model, offering end-to-end business solutions.
This special edition of the TCS National Qualifier Test is ONLY for GRADUATES of 2018-2024, the last date of registration is 31st July, 2023.
TCS National Qualifier Test helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge, or work values.
The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test.
You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores.
Who can Apply
The TCS National Qualifier Test aims to assess the technical skills and core competencies of job seekers on the following criteria –
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test.
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score.
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website.
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too.
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability.
- Apply before: 31st July, 2023
- Test Date: 12th August, 2023
Applicants can register through this link: Click Here for Registration
TCS’s this quarter workforce strength is 615,318. The company’s net headcount addition of 523 and the contribution of women in the workforce is 35.8%.
The company’s headcount as of March 31, 2023, stood at 6,14,795. TCS headcount stood at 613,974 as on December 31, 2022.