TCS iON, a strategic unit of India’s largest IT services provider, Tata Consultancy Services is inviting applications from fresh graduates of Engineering, Arts, Commerce, and Science Graduates/Diploma candidates across the country.
TCS iON is focused on Manufacturing Industries (SMB), Educational Institutions, and Examination Boards. TCS iON provides technology by means of a unique IT-as-a-Service model, offering end-to-end business solutions.
The recruitment will be through National Qualifier Test. It is a common employability test like elitmus, and AMCAT offered by TCS.
The online registration process is reopened from now till June 25, 2022 for July exams. Candidates can click here to register and for more deatils.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence in the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization in skills required to perform various job roles
Benefits of Hiring through TCS NQT
- Kickstart your student’s career with TCS NQT and be a part of its global workforce across Top Corporates PAN India.
- TCS uses TCS NQT Scores to evaluate and shortlist candidates for its IT and BPS hiring which has drastically reduced its time to hire.
- Many Top Corporates PAN India including TCS are considering TCS NQT Scores as a part of their hiring process.
- Students with TCS NQT Scores can register on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform and get access to multiple job opportunities
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2022
Test: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 25 June 2022
Test Date: 10 July 2022 onwards
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal.
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such a level of NQT scores.
You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
TCS has hired more than 35,000 employees in the fourth quarter of FY222 to help meet demand and combat high attrition and it plans to hire more than 40,000 freshers between April to June 2022.
Currently, the company has 592,195 employees on its rolls with more than 200,000 women who made up 35.6% of its workforce.