TCS iON, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services opens registrations for the special edition of the National Qualifier Test.
This special edition of the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is ONLY for GRADUATES of 2018 – 2024, the last date of registration is 30th March 2023
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top corporates. You may choose to get assessed on aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge, or work values.
The tests are scheduled every quarter and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test.
You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores.
Who can Apply
National Qualifier Test aims to assess the technical skills and core competencies of job seekers on the following criteria –
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Passed out students from 2018-2024 batches, who are looking for jobs.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test.
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score.
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website.
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too.
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability.
- Apply before: 30th March 2023
- Test Date: 14th April, 2023 onwards
Applicants can register through this link: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Recently TCS announced its Q3FY23 results and said that it will be hiring 1.25 lakh to 1.5 lakh employees in the financial year 2023-24 (FY24).
The company has said that it will be hiring 1.25 lakh to 1.5 lakh employees in the financial year 2023-24 (FY24). The company posted a decline of 2,197 people in its employee base, TCS headcount stood at 613,974 as on December 31, 2022.
TCS also clarified that none of these headcount reductions are influenced by the demand environment, and were simply a result of mass hiring.