TCS iON is a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services invites applications for freshers’ jobs through National Qualifier Test for the next exam cycle Dec 2021, March 2022.
Tata Consultancy Services has already announced that it will be hiring more than 40,000 freshers from campuses in the country in the financial year 2021-22.
TCS National Qualifier Test
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- 4 Practice Tests – 2 for Cognitive Skills and 2 for IT Programming are available with 5 attempts each.
How to Apply
If you qualify above requirement Click here to apply for the next exam Cycle: Dec 2021, March 2022.
TCS iON Digital Assessment Solution allows you to conduct large-scale assessments digitally, shortening the exam cycle from nine months to one month.
The TCS iON Digital Assessment Solution provides end-to-end services to configure and schedule examinations. This includes creating online and offline assessments, configuring attendance and hall tickets, creating drives, managing exam slots, and assigning test centers to candidates. The solution also helps manage the distribution of question papers and the evaluation and results management processes.
Recently, India’s largest Service provider has also started the biggest recruitment drive ‘REBEGIN’ for women professionals who are looking for job opportunities after a career gap.