India’s leading IT service provider company, Wipro invites online applications from engineering graduates for its Elite National Talent Hunt that is a fresher’s hiring program for B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech passing out of 2022 batch for Project Engineer positions.
In July 2021, while announcing the second-quarter results of the financial year 2021-22, Wipro had said to hire 30,000 freshers this year. Below are the criteria and requirements.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Year of passing: 2022
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Year of Passing :2022
- Branch of Study : All branches allowed except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Registration ends: 20th September’21
Online assessment: 25th September’21- 27th September’21.
How To Apply
The interested candidates who qualify above requirements can apply before 20th September’21. Click Here to apply.