One of the leading India IT services providers companies, Wipro is hiring for various roles including Management Trainee, Internship Jobs
Wipro Foundation is inviting applications for internships. You need to fill in all the details including your name, E-Mail address & upload your CV along with cover letter.
Once all the details are filled you need to click on the submit button. To apply for the internships Click here.
The company is hiring for the position of Management Trainee with the following “DOMAIN SKILLS:”
- Very good understanding of Financial Accounting
- General understanding of Capital Markets
- General understanding of Banking
- General understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds
- Hands on experience of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds systems
- Reasonable understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Funds processes such as
- Accounting, Investor Reporting, Capital Calls, Distribution, Financial Statements etc.
- To know more and apply click here.
Hiring Freshers “Service Desk Analysts”: You will be aligned with the IT Support vertical and help in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions.
You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s. You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
- Designation : Service Desk Analyst.
- Location : Kolkata , Sector V.
- Eligibility Criteria : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Should have excellent spoken English skills.
- Only freshers can apply.
- Must be a Grad.
- Should be comfortable working from office in Rotational Shift timings.
- Should be Tech Savvy ( Have basic knowledge about Operation System/VPN/OS265 etc.
- To know more click here.
How to Apply
Wipro Technologies is hiring across the country and inviting job applications from experienced professionals for various roles across India. Click Here to explore opportunities location-wise.
Wipro also reported that the employee count has gone down by 8,812 individuals in the June quarter. The total employee count at Wipro experienced a decline, reaching 249,758 by the end of the first quarter, in comparison to 258,570 at the end of the previous fiscal year, FY23.