India’s IT services provider company, Wipro Technologies is hiring Diploma holders for 2021, 2022, and 2023 through the School for IT Infrastructure Management 2023 (SIM).
Wipro SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as full-time employees with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
The online registration process for this role is open for now. Interested candidates who qualify the criteria can Click Here to register.
Eligibility: Qualification in Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above.
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 and 2023
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Diploma: 60% or above
Application Deadline: 07 November 2022 11:59 PM
Compensation per annum:
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
- CTC: INR 12,400.00 per Month
Service Agreement: The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 60,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Wipro added over 15,000 employees in the first quarter of this fiscal with a total headcount of 258,574 employees on June 30, 2022, which was 243,128 in the previous quarter, on March 31, 2022.