A leading technology services and consulting company, Wipro is hiring across India for freshers, WFO, Work From Home (WFH) jobs.
Wipro is hiring Industrial Trainees
- The company is seeking aspiring Chartered Accountants eligible for industrial training with at least 18 months of articleship from an audit firm to join our organization based out of our head office in Bangalore, India.
- Selected candidates will get an opportunity to work closely with our business and finance leaders.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, have proficient accounting and analytical skills, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Job will require trainees to travel for audit purposes to various business locations across India.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Duration: 18 months (Minimum)
- Location: Bangalore (Work from Office)
- Please note we are working 5.5 days from the office.
- People who can join Immediately are highly preferred.
- To apply for the position click here.
Freshers Openings: The company is hiring freshers including Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Representative – Fresher – Kolkata.
Experienced Professionals Openings
Experienced people can Click Here to explore and apply for job opportunities.
You can also click on the company’s LinkedIn Page for fresh opportunities.
Wipro also reported that the employee count has gone down by 8,812 individuals in the June quarter. The total employee count at Wipro experienced a decline, reaching 249,758 by the end of the first quarter, in comparison to 258,570 at the end of the previous fiscal year, FY23.
The Voluntary attrition has continued to moderate QoQ, coming in at an 8-quarter low in Q1’24. Sharing the Q1 results the firm said that its attrition volume stood at 17.3 percent from 19.4 percent in the previous quarter.