India’s IT services provider company Wipro is inviting applications from BCA and BSc students passing out years 2021 and 2022 under Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) program 2022.
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
The online registration process for this role is open for now. Interested candidates who qualify the criteria can Click Here to register.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
Compensation & Benefits
CTC: INR 15,488.00 per Month
Salary Break-up / Additional Info:
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Application Deadline: 10 September 2022 11:59 PM
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Wipro added over 15,000 employees in the first quarter of this fiscal with a total headcount of 258,574 employees on June 30, 2022, which was 243,128 in the previous quarter, on March 31, 2022.