An Indian IT giant, Wipro is inviting applications for various profiles including Hybrid & Work From Home (WFH) jobs.
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Hiring
Wipro is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
The company said, “We believe a workforce that is representative of all sections of the society, with diverse backgrounds, is imperative for a successful business.”
“We developed a holistic framework to promote Disability Inclusion within the organization in 2008. Besides, we have formulated the Equal Opportunity Policy and Reasonable Accommodation Policy in line with The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016”, the company added.
Click here for more details and apply
- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020 & 2021
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
- Interested candidates can mail their resumes and queries to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities for Experienced People
Hybrid and WFH/ Anywhere Jobs
The company is also inviting job applications for Work from Home or, Anywhere jobs. Please Click on WFH/ Anywhere Jobs to explore the opportunities.
Please Click on Hybrid Jobs to explore the opportunities.
Wipro rolls out 100 percent variable pay along with November’s payroll. In the second quarter, the company promoted more than 10,000 colleagues and increased salaries across bands.
Wipro added 605 new employees. As of September 30, 2022, Wipro’s employee count in IT services increased to 259,179 from 258,574 at the end of June.